Detechno-fluid Services has developed a range of technologies and methods using automated and semi-automated tank cleaning heads, vacuum transfer systems and other pumping solutions to clean tanks and vessels either remotely or with minimum man entry. All tank and vessel entries are potentially dangerous therefore where practical; operatives will use remote cleaning/flushing techniques.
Detechno’s industrial services team offers turnkey solutions, specializing in industrial cleaning, PCB and mercury decontamination, industrial maintenance, video inspections and more, including providing these services within hazardous and/or complicated environments, such as:
- Confined space entry and cleaning of highly flammable styrene product storage tanks
- Double confined space entry into a vaulted flammable acetone product storage tank to facilitate tank cleaning operations
- Cleaning of highly concentrated cyanide sludge tanks located within a plating facility
- Decontamination and management of a highly odorous mercaptan product storage tank
- A continuous 48-hour decontamination of a high voltage utility cable vault impacted by a raw sewage leakage and subsequent repairs to ensure against future waste seepage into the vault
We maintain and operate an extensive fleet of specialized industrial cleaning equipment capable of meeting all of your industrial service needs. Additionally, we are a licensed hazardous and liquid industrial waste hauler, allowing us to manage the waste generated by our industrial service operations, including material recovery and recycling options whenever possible. Our industrial cleaning equipment is a range of high specification vacuum, transfer equipment providing a range of airflow up to 7650m3 /hr (4500cfm) and dependent on the specific gravity (SG) and composition of the material a removal rate of up to 12m3 /hr.